7 Quick Takes (105)
Click here to go to Jen’s! Be sure to check the rest out! Thanks for hosting!
1. I’m traveling home from Colorado today and I’d appreciate prayers for safe travels!
2. Speaking of Colorado, please send up a prayer for all those affected by the wildfires. I could see the smoke in the sky (about 40 miles from where I was) and it’s just so scary!
3. I’m really sad because Jim and I were supposed to go on a mini-vacation with his family in July and then we found out that we BOTH travel that week for work. I travel to Colorado again and he travels to Italy. While I’m happy we’re gone the same week I’m really bummed we don’t get to go on our vacation!
4. However, we’re taking a mini-roadtrip to North Carolina over July 4 weekend to visit Kendra and Steve, and we even get to spend the 4th of July with Caitlin and her husband, Thomas! I am so excited since I haven’t seen Caitlin since last September and Kendra and Steve since our wedding!
5. I never realized how hard it was decorating a house until I was trying to start decorating! I hung up some pictures but we haven’t gotten our wedding pictures back yet and I wanted to use some of those and I legit have no idea what I’m doing. Any advice?
6. I start marathon training next week! I can hardly believe I’m 18 weeks away!
Have a great weekend! I apologize that I won’t be able to comment much today since I’m still onsite for work🙂
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes