7 Quick Takes (104)
Click here to go to Jen’s! Be sure to check the rest out! Thanks for hosting!
1. Jim’s birthday was yesterday! We celebrated by going to Olive garden, getting some fancy wine, coming back home and eating ice cream cake!
2. Sometimes I’m grateful for Instagram because it’s easy to get pictures haha. Anyway, this is what I got him:
Woohoo new grill! I mostly got it because he’s been eyeing a grill for a while now and it’s something we’ll both definitely use a lot.
4. I also wrote a little post over at Fine Linen and Purple about the short version of my conversion story. I have many posts on this blog as well from the past that talk about it. Crazy how time flies.
5. It’s weird to finally be Catholic. Like, I waited so long, and now I’m a part of the faith! It’s also really awesome. Last weekend, Jim and I went to a beautiful church in Dayton on Sunday morning after we went to a wonderful wedding on Saturday night. It just felt really good to feel like I finally belong.
6. Have you watched these conversations with my 2 year old daughter? It’s hilarious! It’s a grown man portraying his daughter and just made me laugh so hard!
7. As inappropriate as she is (most of the time), I do love Jenna Marbles. Don’t judge.
Have a great weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes