7 Quick Takes (103)
Click here to go to Jen’s! Be sure to check the rest out! Thanks for hosting!
1. Oh man, I skipped a week. Last week, Jim and I were on our honeymoon. It was basically amazing (minus the fact it rained every. single. day.) And we’ve been married a month already! How time flies!
2. Oh, while I was gone, I was confirmed as a Catholic! Last Sunday, I received my first communion and was confirmed with Jim by my side. It was basically a perfect day. And my best friend even was able to come watch!
3. I also wrote Part I of our wedding story. This is all the fun before the walk down the aisle. Complete with lovely pictures from Instagram and my phone. Haha. I’m supposed to be getting the rest of my pictures back soon so I can write the rest with pretty pictures!
4. It’s weird to be in this time in our lives. Like, we had our wedding to look forward to for so long and now it’s kind of awkward. Like, the happy of our wedding is fading and now what? This kind of sounds depressing but it’s just sad to not have anything to look forward to anymore!
5. I’ve been feeling super burnt out from running and exercising in general. Which isn’t good when I gained a bunch of weight the past two weeks :/ Jim was gone on a business trip this week and I just sulked at home. I really need to find some motivation fast since I’m going to be training for a marathon soon!
6. I bought Jim the best birthday present ever. I hope he likes it and is as excited about it as I am! His birthday is next Thursday so I’ll be able to share what he got next week
7. I love HIMYM
Have a great weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes