7 Quick Takes (102)
Click here to go to Jen’s! Be sure to check the rest out! Thanks for hosting!
1. I get to go home today! I am so excited. These next few weeks are going to be rough as Jim and I both travel opposite weeks for our jobs. So lame. I hate travelling so it’ll be nice to spend a few days at home.
2. I ran a half-marathon last Saturday with Jim. I was so proud of him as he ran his first! I didn’t run my greatest but that’s okay. I learned how now to give up on myself
3. Oh I forgot to mention, Jim and I are leaving for our HONEYMOON on Monday. I am so beyond excited!
4. My Red Wings are 3-1 in their series against the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I love hockey and I love that my team is doing well. Hopefully we’ll see the Penguins in the finals
5. Another new favorite picture:
6. And another
Have a great weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes