7 Quick Takes (100) The “we’re married!” edition.
Click here to go to Jen’s! Be sure to check the rest out! Thanks for hosting!
1. I still feel like we’re in a dream. Are we really married? It was absolutely perfect. I’m composing my thoughts for some longer posts in the near future, but wow. I am so, so blessed. I cannot wait until we get our professional pictures back! And I know I shared this one on Monday but it is my absolute favorite:
2. In other happy news, I am positive now of my date of confirmation! June 2! I will be confirmed with two other girls and I am beyond excited. It also happens to be the Sunday after we get back from our honeymoon so there will be lots of happy and exciting things that week!
3. It was surprisingly easy for us to start living together after over 3 years of living apart. We operate on almost the same schedule (although we had to compromise on dinner time) but I’m really happy that it was fairly easy for us to adjust to each other. Sadly in a week I’ll be going on another work trip so he’ll have the house to himself again, but I’m glad we are getting 2 weeks to ourselves.
4. Everyone kept telling me that they could just see the happiness and excitement in our faces all day. I was just so excited to marry Jim that I was hardly stressed at all. It was actually pretty refreshing not having to worry about everything. The florist that came in told me that I was one of the calmest brides she has ever seen!
5. I was kinda sad that we didn’t get to dance much. I was so worried about seeing everyone and making sure they were having a good time that I completely just neglected going out on the dance floor! Thank goodness I was still able to dance to Gangnam style and the last few songs of the night. I also figured we are going to 5 more weddings this year and will have plenty of time to dance when not having to entertain guests
6. Yeah I have a half-marathon in a little over a week. Have I run more than 3 miles in the past 3 weeks? Nope. This will be interesting for sure! However, it’s Jim’s first half so we’re planning on running a long run this weekend to get ready for it (that should be interesting )
Have a great weekend!