7 Quick Takes (88)
Click here to go to Jen’s! Be sure to check the rest out! Thanks for hosting!
1. I’m starting my 7QT on Friday morning. What has happened to me?
2. I did change my URL back to the original one. I didn’t really want to pay for a domain that I wasn’t using much. I seriously post on my other blog every other day. Maybe I’ll get some better inspiration for this one.
3. We picked our first dance song! I figured we would be doing this like 2 days before we had to, but I was bored one night and found the perfect one. I can’t wait to dance to it with my new husband in less than 3 months!
4. I did some wedding things this week! I got my dress fitted last weekend. I also finshed the invitations and they’re all ready to go in my room (I did them kind of early because I knew they would take me forever.) It’s almost feeling real to me now.
5. The new iTunes lets you listen/download any song you have ever bought from them from their “iCloud”. OH MY GOSH. Listening to some of these songs I used to like while at work almost makes me laugh at loud! I can’t believe some of the things that I thought were “good” when I was younger! I even had a Will Smith song. Lol!
6. Oh yeah, we get our house in a WEEK. Holy crap. I’m going to be a homeowner in a week. That’s crazy. I can’t wait! I’m starting to plan how I’m going to start decorate it (so far, I pretty much got one room, but that’s better than nothing!) Now I just have to wait 85 days to get to actually move into it
Static cling dog!
Have a great weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes