7 Quick Takes (87)
Click here to go to Jen’s. Thanks for hosting!
1. I’m having a hard time keeping up with this blog. I started a fitness blog and it seems like I have so much more to talk about over there! I’m starting to think I should just end this one and keep going over there, but I don’t know! With that blog (which does much better than this one!) and Fine Linen and Purple, I think I’m just going to reserve wedding stuff for here and 7QT. I might also go back to my old URL, so just to let everyone know.
2. I have my first race of 2013 tomorrow. It will be very cold. It snowed a lot last night here and I’m not going to lie, I’m completely not looking forward to running tomorrow morning in the cold.
3. Tomorrow is seriously going to be crazy. I have the race at 9 in Akron, my dress fitting(!) at 2 in Toledo (2.5 hour drive), a soccer game at 6:30 in Akron, and then bowling with my coworkers after that. Whew. It’s going to be a longgg day.
4. I seriously hate winter. It just drags on and on and feels like it’s never ending. Can it be spring already?!
5. But it’s February! So I guess it’s moving semi-quickly. Can we please have a winter like last year where it was only cold for 1 month then we had summer in March? Please?
6. I found out I don’t get to be confirmed the day after our wedding anymore. While I’m upset, I’m starting to realize it’s probably better that way. I’d have to drive an hour from where we’ll be and Mass is at 9am, and I’d probably be so tired and not with it. So, hopefully I’ll only have to wait a week or so after. We’ll see.
Have a good weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes