7 Quick Takes (86)
Click here to go to Jen’s. Thanks for hosting!
1. I have 99 days til I’ll be married. That is all.
2. I wrote about this in my other blog, but there’s this little boy named Kyle who has cancer. And they’re hosting a virtual race in honor of him and to help his family with the medical expenses. If you like running, or even walking, I highly recommend doing it! It’s only $10 and all proceeds go to his family. And you also get entered to win a bunch of prizes! Click here to sign up. And if you don’ t like running/walking, you can still donate to him.
3. Speaking of races, I’m running my first out of state race in March with Rebecca and Christy! It’s the 17.75K race in DC and you get a guaranteed entry into the Marine Corps Marathon. It’s kind of surreal that I’m taking on this challenge this year, but I’m looking forward to it!
4. I know a lot of people are “going silent” today but instead, I’m just going to dedicate this quick take for the babies who never were and the mothers who have to live with their decisions. It can’t be easy on them either. And I’d like to remind the pro-life people to keep that in mind with what you say. I will be praying for everyone involved, and especially for people going to DC this weekend for the March.
5. My room is full of half-stuffed envelopes and reception cards. Who knew stuffing and addressing an invite was so difficult? I have to make sure all the names are right, figure out whether to include a map or just directions, figure out where to put the return address, take my invite to a post office to make sure it’s under 1oz.. geez. So silly for a bunch of paper!
6. This week has been so long. Work has been so stressful. I get angry emails like 10x a day. Blehhh.
Have a great weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes