7 Quick Takes (84)
Click here to go to Jen’s. Thanks for hosting!
1. Wow. It has been a ROUGH week. I’ve been in Colorado for work and basically had a mental breakdown on Tuesday night because I was so stressed from work. No fun. I guess the good thing is that I get to go home tonight! I’ll be home around midnight EST!
2. If you could all say a prayer for my aunt.. she’s in the hospital. And has been since Tuesday (my mom wouldn’t tell me because I was already upset).. but I’m extremely worried. I’m really close to her and it’s so hard when I’m so far away for her to be sick!
3. Jim and I registered for one of our stores last weekend. It was a blast! We talked about it beforehand, so there weren’t many things we didn’t agree on. Except the pillows. Who needs a 60 dollar pillow ever?
5. Jim and I have our third installment of marriage prep with his Deacon tomorrow. We’re going over our FOCUS inventory test that we took. Some of our answers didn’t even make any sense! It’s kind of fun to go back and see how we feel about certain issues and life things!
6. I’m looking forward to getting back into the Weight Watchers meetings. Since Christmas and New Year’s Day were both on a Tuesday I missed my meetings those two weeks! And this week I was in Colorado so I wasn’t able to go either. I miss my support group! We’re also doing biggest loser at work where we choose a goal for ourselves and get rewarded if we hit it. I feel like I’m SO close to my goal, I can taste it! My fitting for my dress is February 2, so I better get movin
Have a great weekend!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes