7 Quick Takes (83)
Click here to go to Hallie’s! Thanks so much for hosting!
1. Here I am again, writing my 7QT on Friday morning. These short weeks are messing with my mind, I swear. Did I mention I have exactly 4 months until the best day of my life? Isn’t time flying? Speaking of which, I get my invitations today, made some appointments and picked up my veil! I’m rocking this whole wedding planning thing!
2. I’m hope all of you had a good New Years! I got to ring in the new year with the cutest kid (and my almost-nephew!) and Kendra!
He was not pleased.
3. I wrote my goals for 2013. Did you write yours out? I love reading goals and seeing people accomplish them throughout the year!
4. I also wrote a running for beginners post over at the fitness blog if anyone is interested!
5. Jim and I are registering for our wedding this weekend too! Does anyone have any suggestions on must-haves? Jim is more excited about getting to use the laser gun to zap everything. Not going to lie, I’m pretty excited too.
6. I can’t believe in just a little over a month we’ll own a house. This month, we have to get home insurance quotes and I already started packing the stuff I won’t need til May to move over there so my tiny apartment will have some room. Yay moving!
Have a good weekend! And prayers for Jen and baby who were in the hospital the past few days!
- Posted in: 7 Quick Takes